Baby Food in Thailand is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Thailand has been beset with a difficult economic environment against a backdrop of political instability and social unrest. The number of live births has fluctuated but the underlying trend is downwards. The baby food market increased by nearly 20% between 2009 and 2015. It is a market strongly dominated by milks, which in 2015 accounted for 92.8% of value sales. Value growth was strongest in the cereals and meals sectors, with prices in the milks sector under pressure from the difficult economic situation and competitive price discounting, which were only partially offset by the success of premium products.
- The market for baby food in Thailand has risen by almost 20% in value terms over the historic period in 2015.
- The market is dominated by milks, which account for 92.8% of value and 90.4% of volume. Cereals represent the second largest sector, but account for less than 5% of volume sales.
- The majority of baby food sales in Thailand are made through food outlets, which accounted for over 95% of overall sales volume in 2015.
Multinationals enjoy a high profile in the Thai baby food market, with the top three, Nestlé, Danone, and Mead Johnson accounting for 90.8% of value and 90% of volume.
- Since its acquisition of Wyeth in April 2012, Nestlé has led the market, with a 41.7% volume share.
Complete report with TOC available @ Baby Food in Thailand.
“Baby Food in Thailand” is an analytical report which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in Thailand market.
This report Offers:
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyze current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Nestlé (Thailand) Ltd Dumex Ltd (Danone) Mead Johnson Nutrition (Thailand) Ltd Heinz Win Chance Co Ltd Abbott Laboratories Limited Healthy Foods Co Ltd Peachy Village Co Ltd Xongdur Thai Organic Food Co. Ltd
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research