The Serbian insurance industry posted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during the review period (2008–2012). Growth was recorded despite the economic decline faced by Serbia due to the eurozone crisis. The growth was primarily due to high foreign investor participation in the Serbian insurance industry following its liberalization in 2006. The industry faces a number of challenges such as high rates of crime and alleged corruption, economic slowdown and the eurozone debt crisis. Government support measures such as subsidized agricultural insurance premiums, amendments to the insurance law which include provisions for entire catastrophic risk of insurers be ceded to reinsurers and extension for deadline of submitting appropriate evidence by composite insurers of harmonized business activities along with tax relief for pension products are all expected to support growth of the Serbian insurance industry.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Serbia, including:
- The Serbian insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Serbian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Serbian insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Serbian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Serbia:
- It provides historical values for the Serbian insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Serbian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Serbia, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://mrr.cm/Zoz
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Serbian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Serbian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Serbian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Serbian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Find All Insurance Reports at:- http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
- The Serbian insurance industry posted a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% during the review period (2008–2012).
- The industry faces a number of challenges such as high rates of crime and alleged corruption, economic slowdown and the eurozone debt crisis.
- The Serbian insurance industry is dominated by foreign insurance companies.
- Anticipated liberalization of reinsurers is expected to support the growth of the industry.
- The non-life segment, which displayed marginal growth during the review period, was the largest contributor to the industry’s written premiums in 2012.
- The life segment grew due to structural changes, and the participation of foreign insurance companies brought a range of new products into the segment.
Spanning over 246 pages, 213 tables and 201 figures “The Insurance Industry in Serbia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering The Serbian Insurance Industry Overview, Life Insurance, Non-Life Insurance, Personal Accident and Health Insurance, Reinsurance, Analysis by Distribution Channel, Competitive Landscape, Economic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered 10 companies - Dunav, Delta Gen Osig, DDOR, Wiener, Uniqa Nezivot, Takovo, Grawe, Triglav, AMS Milenijum
Browser reports related to Serbia at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/serbia
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.ReportFollow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport