Led by impressive growth in the insurance industry, the Turkish reinsurance segment expanded at a review-period (2009−2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%, due to frequent natural disasters in the country. The robust growth of the Turkish insurance industry also supported the growth of reinsurance.
Over the forecast period (2013−2018), a high risk of losses from natural disasters is likely to lead to increases in renewal and premium pricing, driving growth in the reinsurance segment. Challenging global economic conditions, the rising cost of capital, and the need for long-term risk management are all expected to fuel demand for reinsurance, as insurers focus on managing underwriting performance.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Turkish reinsurance segment, including:
- The Turkish reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The Turkish reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
- The competitive landscape in the Turkish reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Turkey:
- It provides historical values for Turkey’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Turkey’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Turkey and its growth prospects.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Turkish reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Turkish reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Turkish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Led by impressive growth in the insurance industry, the Turkish reinsurance segment expanded at a review-period (2009−2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%.
- Strategic location of Turkey attracts foreign investors
- The country is prone to earthquakes due to its geographical proximity to the North Anatolian Fault, leading to an increased number of claims and losses for insurers.
- Much of Turkey’s population follows Islam, which prevents them from buying conventional insurance products. As a result, demand for Takaful insurance in Turkey is high and growing.
Spanning over 70 pages, “Reinsurance in Turkey, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering the Turkish Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Key Industry Trends and Drivers, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report covered companies are - Millî Reasürans TAŞ.
Know more about this report at : http://mrr.cm/ZPp
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreports