Global Antifouling Coatings Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC, Europe, North America, and the ROW; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the Global Antifouling Coatings market to grow at a CAGR of 12.23 percent over the period 2014-2019.. The Global Antifouling Coatings market can be segmented into two divisions: Vessels and Rigs. These are sets of methodologies and technologies that transform unstructured and structured data into meaningful and useful information processes.
Antifouling coatings are paints or coatings applied to the hull of a boat, ship, or yacht to reduce the growth of organisms on the part of the ship that is under water and to prevent corrosion of metal hulls. The application of such coatings improves the durability and performance of the vessel. In addition, antifouling coatings are used in fixed and floating offshore oil rigs
- North America
- PPG Industries
Other Prominent Vendors
- Admiral Coatings
- Advanced Marine Coatings
- Chugoku Marine Paints
- Kansai Paint
- Nippon Paint Holdings
- Rapid Growth in Oil and Gas Industry
- Projected Decline in Shipbuilding Industry
- Advances in Technology
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29583 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)