Avoid over payment for correct and complete mold remediation of houses and workplaces by utilizing the EnviroFry “Proper Price” mold removal program, as announced by Phillip Fry, Professional Industrial Hygienist and Certified Environmental Hygienist.
Montrose, MI, April 27, 2014 -- “Many mold remediation projects cost either too much or too little. Many mold removal companies often charge far too much for the actual mold remediation service that they really provide,” warns mold expert Phillip Fry, Professional Industrial Hygienist, Certified Environmental Hygienist, webmaster since 1999 of the mold information website www.moldinspector.com, and author of five mold advice ebooks.
“On the other hand, bargain-priced mold removal is really no bargain at all because such services do not: (1) fully investigate to find and remove all of the toxic mold infestation hidden inside walls, ceilings, floors, basements, crawl spaces, attics, and heating/cooling equipment and ducts of the home or commercial building; (2) use properly trained, certified, and supervised workers; and (3) carry out professionally and properly the ten steps required for safe and effective mold remediation, as explained at www.moldinspector.com/mold_removal.htm.
Once a mold removal project is underway, mold remediation workers often find that the true extent and severity of the actual toxic mold infestation is much greater than originally thought by both the company and the client.
For example, the mold company calculates its bid price on what it discovers in its original mold inspection and testing, but when the company personnel start removing visibly-damaged drywall, they often learn that the hidden drywall mold problems go way into adjoining wall, ceiling, and floor areas and rooms.
Then, unless the company has substantially over-charged the client, the company usually secretly limits its mold work to just the surface area used in its bid calculation or asks the client for more money.
To avoid charging either too much or too little for its mold removal assignments, EnviroFry Environmental Hygienists announce the premiere of its innovative “Proper Price” program, in which the company provides only and exactly what the client really and truly needs for proper and complete mold remediation and decontamination of the home or commercial building, its heating/cooling equipment and ducts, and furniture and other possessions---
(1) Two hard-working, highly-experienced Certified Hygienist Technicians at a combined, total daily fixed fee rate of one thousand five hundred dollars ($1,500), with both technicians working a ten hour day, and for a three day minimum project engagement;
(2) All required mold remediation equipment including, but not limited to, air scrubbers with both HEPA and activated carbon filters to remove airborne mold spores and poisonous mold mycotoxins, high output ozone generators to kill mold and mold odors, HEPA vacuum cleaners, fogging machine to apply EPA-registered fungicides onto mold-cleaned surfaces and areas, the advanced Rotobrush® air duct cleaning machine, and other specialized mold remediation equipment and tools, as needed to do the job completely and properly;
(3) Mold cleaning, disinfecting, and killing products, such as the EPA-registered fungicide Tim-Bor (www.timborprofessional.com);
(4) One FREE day of professional and thorough mold inspection, testing, and investigation immediately prior to doing the paid three mold remediation days to: (a) find mold growth hidden inside walls, ceilings, floors, crawl space, basement, attic, and heating/cooling equipment and ducts; and (b) to establish the base line level of pre-existing indoor mold infestation;
(5) The technicians stay on job (at $1,500 per day rate) until the home or workplace mold levels are acceptable health-wise. Specifically, indoor clearance tests must document that no individual, indoor mold air test combined spore count exceeds a total of 1,000 mold lab-projected spores per cubic meter of indoor air; (b) no individual mold specie type exceeds 400 mold lab-projected spores per cubic meter of indoor air; and (c) no presence of the dangerous Stachybotrys mold species;
This clearance mold testing standard is widely used by industrial hygienists and environmental hygienists, and it is based on the recommendation of the inventor and developer of the widely-used Air-O-Cell air testing cassette; and
(6) EnviroFry pays for all technician travel time, overnight accommodations, and food for mold remediation projects in the following states: Arizona, southern California, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, southern Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Wisconsin. Other states are also available with the client payment of such expenses.
To schedule the “Proper Price” mold remediation of a house or commercial or governmental building, please email EnviroFry co-manager Phillip Fry email@example.com, or phone Phillip toll-free 1-866-300-1616 or his cell phone 1-480-310-7970, or visit the company website www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
Phillip Fry, Co-Manager
10104 Sheridan Rd.,
Montrose, Michigan 48457
Phone Phillip Toll-Free 1-866-300-1616
Cell Phone 1-480-310-7970