The Global Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2014-2024 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
• The global electronic warfaremarket is expected to experience a CAGR growth of 2.48% during 2014-2024
• North America and Asia-Pacific are expected to be the largest Electronic Warfaremarkets, with a cumulative market share of more than 77%.
• The electronic protectionsegment is expected to dominate the electronic warfaremarket, with a share of 45.6%
• The market is driven by rapid technological advancements in the domain and the growing need forintelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) capabilities in militaries globally
This report offers detailed analysis of the global Electronic Warfare market with market size forecasts covering the next 10years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for Electronic Warfare, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• GlobalElectronic Warfaremarket size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Electronic Warfaremarket during 2014–2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators forElectronic Warfare. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
• Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the Electronic Warfaremarket and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of the defense ministries around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by industry participants
• SWOT analysis of the Electronic Warfaremarket: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the Electronic Warfareindustry
• Global Electronic Warfarecountry analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the Electronic Warfareindustry expected to be in demand in each region
• Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global Electronic Warfareindustry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
• This report will give the user confidence to makethe correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of theElectronic Warfaremarket and to identify emerging/declining marketsover the next 10 years
• This report will give the user a thorough fact-based analysis with information about demand for various Electronic Warfaresegments in each of the top ten countries and the underlying factors that are driving the demand
• Analysts have placed significant emphasis on the major industries that are driving the Electronic Warfaremarket, which will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
• The major programs section will inform the user about major programs being undertaken by defense ministries and governments in different segments of the Electronic Warfaremarket during the forecast period
• Detailed profiles of the top Electronic Warfaremanufacturers and service providers around the world with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
• A deep qualitative analysis of the global Electronic Warfaresector covering sections including demand drivers, SWOT, industry trends, and latest technological developments
BAE Systems, Cobham Plc., Elbit Systems, Exelis, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Tata Power SED
Complete report available @ The Global Electronic Warfare (EW) Market 2014-2024