Reportstack has announced a new market research publication on Simcere Pharmaceutical Group - Product Pipeline Review - 2013 which provides data on the Simcere Pharmaceutical Group’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, Simcere Pharmaceutical Group’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Simcere Pharmaceutical Group and industry-specific third party sources, put together by team of industry experts.
- Simcere Pharmaceutical Group - Brief Simcere Pharmaceutical Group overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Simcere Pharmaceutical Group human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Simcere Pharmaceutical Group with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Simcere Pharmaceutical Group’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Simcere Pharmaceutical Group’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Simcere Pharmaceutical Group in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Simcere Pharmaceutical Group’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Simcere Pharmaceutical Group.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Simcere Pharmaceutical Group and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Simcere Pharmaceutical Group - Product Pipeline Review - 2013.