ICT investment trends in China; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report presents the findings from a survey of 137 Chinese enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Chinese enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
- Chinese enterprises are looking towards expansion opportunities, which in turn is providing impetus to their ICT expenditure across various sectors
- Driven by large-scale government initiatives, cloud computing has become a key area of IT investment among Chinese enterprises
- Enterprises in China are beginning to make notable investments in mobility technologies, as the need for real-time communications, improved accessibility of enterprise data, and employee productivity enhancements are growing
Complete report available @ ICT investment trends in China; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including security products, content management, and mobility. Understand the approach adopted by enterprises in China to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in China.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT Yuans in areas such as data centers, applications, IT management, and the networks
- Which ICT functions Chinese enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Chinese enterprises' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as security products, content management, and mobility
- Factors that are influencing Chinese enterprises' investments in each technology category
- How Chinese enterprises' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Chinese enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Chinese enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that Chinese enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Chinese enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Chinese enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT Yuans are being allocated by Chinese enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Chinese enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (security products, content management, and mobility)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Chinese enterprises' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Chinese enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies"
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research