The analysts forecast global EEG/EMG equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 7.57% over the period 2014-2019.
EEG and EMG equipment are used to monitor and record electrical activity in the brain and muscles, respectively. The most important clinical use of EEG is in the diagnosis of epilepsy. It is also used to diagnose brain dysfunction, sleep disorders, dementia, coma, and brain death. Earlier, EEG was also used often in the diagnosis of brain tumor and head injury. However, its use has declined in these cases because of the availability of other imaging techniques such as CT scan and MRI that provide high resolution anatomical images.Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global EEG/EMG equipment market for the period 2015-2019.
To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of EEG equipment and EMG equipment.
The report, Global EEG/EMG Equipment Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39779 .
- Cadwell Laboratories
- Natus Medical
- Nihon Kohden
Other Prominent Vendor
- Advanced Brain Monitoring
- CAS Medical Systems
- Electrical Geodesics
- EMS Biomedical
- Integra Life Sciences
- Motion Lab Systems
- Neurosoft Company
- NeuroWave Systems
- Noraxon USA
- Technological Advancements
- Availability of Alternative Diagnostic Techniques
- Increase in Mergers and Acquisitions
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39779 .
About US:Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.