Tequila Market in the APAC Region 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the leading countries of the APAC region; it also covers the Tequila market landscape in the APAC region and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the Tequila market in the APAC region to grow at a CAGR of 14.08 percent and 11.59 percent in terms of revenue and volume, respectively, over the period 2014-2019.
Tequila is an alcoholic beverage that is produced from blue agave plants. People have mixed perceptions about tequila, but its acceptance is expected to increase during the forecast period. Manufacturers are coming up with innovative ideas and packaging techniques to spread awareness about tequila. This will help increase the sales of tequila during the forecast period. Tequila is gaining popularity and has good potential for growth in the APAC region during the forecast period.
- South Korea
- Brown Forman
- Jose Cuervo
- Sauza Tequila
Other Prominent Vendors
- Camino Real distillery
- Cia Tequilera Los Valores
- Coralejo Tiple Distilato
- Destilados Ole
- Hacienda La Capilla
- Olmeca Tequila
- Pernod Ricard
- Proximo Spirits
- Sierra Tequila
- Tequila Cazadores
- Tequila Quiote
- Growing Demand for Tequila
- Limited Supply and Rising Prices
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29579 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)