This report provides the latest asset allocations of Switzerland HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Switzerland HNWIs to 2017 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Switzerland HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- In 2013, real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Switzerland, with 24.3% of total HNWI assets, followed by equities with 17.5%, business interests with 17.5%, cash and deposits with 15.5%, fixed-income with 15.5%, and alternatives with 9.7%.
- Cash, alternatives and real estate recorded growth during the review period at 266.0%, 119.0% and 48.0% respectively.
- Alternative assets held by Swiss HNWIs increased during the review period from 5.8% of total HNWI assets in 2009 to 9.7% in 2013; HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1% of total assets in 2009 to 2.6% in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, Publisher expects allocations in commodities to decline to 2.1% of total HNWI assets by 2018, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials that will cause global commodity prices to flatten out.
- As of 2013, Swiss HNWI liquid assets amounted to US$795.2 billion, representing 48.5% of wealth holdings.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/hnwi-asset-allocation-switzerland-2014
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Spanning over 69 pages, 54 Tables and 50 Figures “HNWI Asset Allocation in Switzerland to 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Analysis Of Swiss Hnwi Investments, Appendix. The report covered 5 companies - Credit Suisse Private Banking, HSBC Private Bank, UBS Wealth Management, Julius Baer Gruppe, AGPictet&CieLombard Odier.
Find other reports on Switzerland Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/switzerland
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreportsFollow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports