RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Corticosteroid Implants (Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”global research report on its store.
Macular Edema is a condition where fluid accumulates on the macula, leading to vision impairment or in severe cases even vision loss. The three main types of ME are diabetic macular edema (DME), and macular edema following either a central or branch retinal vein occlusion (ME-CRVO and ME-BRVO). Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a painless eye condition which leads to gradual, irreversible, loss of central vision, and is one of the leading causes of blindness among people aged 50 and over in the developed world. Currently the ME and AMD markets are dominated by the use of anti-VEGF monotherapy, however, in recent years, corticosteroid implants have been reaching the ME market which could challenge the stronghold these drugs have in this sector. The AMD market will see the arrival of the first therapies to treat dry AMD, fulfilling a huge unmet need in the management of this retinal disease, and these first-in-class therapies will strongly drive the market growth over the next ten years. The launch of wet AMD adjunctive therapies will also see a significant change in the treatment of AMD patients and have a positive impact on the market growth.
Corticosteroids have demonstrated a range of pharmacological actions, including inhibition of inflammation, inhibition of the release of certain inflammatory cytokines, and suppression of VEGF secretion, highlighting this type of biological agent as a potential treatment for various ocular conditions, including DME, dAMD, wAMD, and RVO.Corticosteroids have been used off-label for many years as a treatment for ME and wAMD due to their ability to inhibit inflammation and the release of certain inflammatory cytokines, supress VEGF secretion, and reduce the vascular permeability of the retina.
The Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/corticosteroid-implants-macular-edema-and-macular-degeneration-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Corticosteroid Implants including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Corticosteroid Implants for the top six countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Corticosteroid Implants performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Corticosteroid Implants from 2013-2023 in top six countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK).
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312782 .
Table of Content for “Corticosteroid Implants (Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
6 Corticosteroid Implants 52
6.1 Overview 52
6.1.1 Ozurdex 52
6.1.2 Retisert 55
6.1.3 Iluvien 55
6.2 Efficacy - Diabetic Macular Edema 59
6.3 Safety 60
6.4 SWOT Analysis 62
6.5 Forecast 62
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: ARM System Classification of AMD 21
Table 2: Symptoms of AMD 22
Table 3: National and International Treatment Guidelines for ME and AMD 35
Table 4: Most Prescribed Drugs for ME and AMD in the Global Markets, 2013 36
Table 5: Leading Treatments for ME and AMD, 2014 51
Table 6: Product Profile - Ozurdex 54
Table 7: Product Profile - Iluvien 58
Table 8: Corticosteroid IVT Implants SWOT Analysis, 2014 62
Table 9: Global Sales Forecast ($m) for Ozurdex, 2013-2023 63
Table 10: Global Sales Forecast ($m) for Iluvien, 2013-2023 63
Table 11: Surveyed High-Prescribing Physicians (Non-KOLs), by Country 85
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312782 .
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).