Study Objectives of Benzene
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of various segments and sub-segments of the global benzene market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Benzene market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by derivatives and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global benzene market.
Synopsis of Global Benzene Market
Globally, the market for benzene is increasing rapidly owing to rapid growth in automotive industry. increased demand for ethylene and paraxylene and gasoline has increased direct supply of benzene and the different derivatives of benzene options such as Alkylbenzene, Aniline, Chlorobenzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Ethylbenzene, and Maleic Anhydride. Globally the market is expected to grow at CAGR of X.X% from 2016 to 2027.
The market for benzene is segmented on the basis of derivatives and applications; by derivatives the global benzene market is segmented as Alkylbenzene, Aniline, Chlorobenzene, Cumene, Cyclohexane, Ethylbenzene, Maleic Anhydride. Moreover, on the basis of applications the benzene market is segmented as rubbers, lubricants, dyes, detergents, drugs, and pesticides.
Regional Analysis of Benzene
Asia pacific dominated the Global benzene market with the largest market share, accounting for $XX million and is expected to grow over $XX billion by 2027 owing to rapid growth in emerging markets including India and South Korea. South Korea and Indian market for benzene are expected to grow at CAGR of XX% and xx% respectively from 2016 to 2027.
The key players profiled in global benzene market report include China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation , Exxon Mobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell Plc, The Dow Chemical Company, JX Holdings Inc., China National Petroleum Corporation, Total S.A., Saudi Basic Industries Corporation, BP Plc. and BASF SE.
· North America
· Rest of Europe
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia
The Middle East& Africa
The report for Benzene of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)