Hahn Public Communications for Whataburger
- This one of-a-kind ranch makes everything better. Loaded with cracked peppercorns, it adds a rich flavor to sandwiches, salads and much more.
- A unique blend of peppers and spices, this sauce was made famous on Whataburger’s Patty Melt and goes great on just about everything.
- This spicy, kicked-up ranch was made famous on Whataburger’s Monterey Melt. Great as a dip or dressing, the tasty blend of spices and jalapeños goes great with chicken, beef and pork.
- This sauce is a delicious combination of sweetness and tanginess, perfect for dipping chicken strips or adding flavor to salads.
- Whataburger’s Creamy Pepper sauce just made this day bearable. – Julie
- The only thing better than Whataburger is Whataburger with Peppercorn Ranch. #BringItBack – Matthew K.
- Tried the new Monterey Melt at @Whataburger and it was absolutely heartwarming. Jalapeño Ranch + Spicy Ketchup = HAPPINESS. – John Paul S.
- If you don’t eat your Whataburger with Honey Mustard, I don’t know what you’re doing with your life. – Desiree P.
- @Whataburger, still waiting for y’all to bring back the Peppercorn Ranch. #GetOnIt #Please – Taylor F.
- I need this @Whataburger Creamy Pepper sauce recipe. – Trent J.
Whataburger has focused on its fresh, made-to-order burgers and friendly customer service since 1950 when Harmon Dobson opened the first Whataburger as a small roadside burger stand in Corpus Christi, Texas. Dobson gave his restaurant a name he hoped to hear customers say every time they took a bite of his made-to-order burgers: “What a burger!” Within the first week, people lined up around the block for his 25 cent, 100 percent beef burgers served on five-inch buns. Today, the company is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with more than 760 locations in 10 states with sales of more than $1 billion annually. Visit www.whataburger.com for more information on the company or become a fan on Facebook and Twitter. Visit Whataburger's press room at http://whataburger.com/company/pressroom.