ReportsnReports.com adds "Italy 2013 Wealth Book" report to its research database.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Italy. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Italian HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Italy
- Size of the Italy wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Get a copy of complete report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274316-italy-2013-wealth-book.html.
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were approximately 175,968 HNWIs in Italy in 2012. These HNWIs held US$1.1 trillion in wealth. The wealth per capita in the country in 2012 was approximately US$185,427.
- In 2012, Italian HNWI numbers rose by 1.3%, following a marginal decrease of 3.2% in 2011.
- At the end of 2012, Italian HNWIs held 41.5% (US$463 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, significantly higher than the worldwide average of 20–30%.
- Alternatives, equities and fixed-income products recorded the strongest growth during the review period.
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=274316. Also, place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=274316.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Banking & Finance (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/banking-services/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, manufactuting & construction, consumer goods, environment, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, biotechnology, water, retail and much more.