ReportsandReports.com adds report “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Indonesia” to its store.
In 2013, Indonesia's population stood at 251 million, up from 238 million in 2008. The major factors that contributed to the growth in the population are an increase in net migration and a drop in the death rate. The country's pharmaceutical market was estimated to have been worth $5 billion in 2013 and is expected to reach $9.9 billion by 2020 at a projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.2%. In 2010, according to US Commercial Service estimates, the country's medical device market was worth $573m.
Country Analysis mentioned in this report “CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Indonesia”:-
· Political Environment
· Economic Landscape
· Economic Indicators
· Healthcare Infrastructure
· Healthcare Expenditure
· Trade Associations
· Trade Fairs
Complete report available @ http://bit.ly/1z9ZXDj
"CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape Indonesia". It is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Indonesia, identifying key trends in the healthcare market and providing insights into the demographic, regulatory, reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. It is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
The positive trends in the Indonesian healthcare market can primarily be attributed to -
· Increasing coverage of healthcare insurance
· Improved access to healthcare facilities
· Overview of the pharmaceutical and medical device markets, including size, segmentation and key drivers and barriers
· Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical device markets: PT Kalbe Farma Tbk, PT Tempo Scan Pacific Tbk, Kimia Farma, PT Darya-Varia Laboratoria Tbk and PT Indofarma Tbk
· An insightful review of the reimbursement and regulatory landscape, covering the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and the approval processes for new drugs and medical devices
· Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, including economic indicators, demographics, healthcare infrastructure and healthcare expenditureAn overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
Inquire a Discount @ http://bit.ly/1jMJIlT
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
· Develop business strategies through an understanding of the trends shaping and driving the healthcare market
· Drive revenue by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical and medical device market segments and companies likely to impact the healthcare market in the future
· Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the performance of competitors
· Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the best opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership
· Identify, understand and capitalize on the opportunities and challenges in the healthcare market
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://bit.ly/1mbgcdx
ReportsandReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.