Tustin, California - As a premier designer and provider of trade show booths displays, Next Level Displays, located on the web at http://www.nldisplays.com/displays/ , has a history of providing the very best in quality convention displays. However, many customers of Next Levels Displays have been surprised to learn that there are many more services available to them at trade shows for which they have purchased convention display booths.
Therefore, NLD has determined to share its professional knowledge of onsite trade show services as a way of helping clients.
The very best in trade show booth design is unsuccessful if there is no way to get the trade show graphics and booths to the floor and exhibit them properly. Fortunately, most trade shows offer onsite services that complement trade show booth rental and make it easy for businesses to connect with potential clients or customers.
According to Next Level Displays, most shows offer, at a minimum, the following services:
• Onsite labor. For setup and tear down, particularly of large exhibits, it is important to know what type of onsite labor is available and the cost of using that labor. Some shows require the use of strictly unionized, onsite employees while others allow more flexibility.
• Electrical and Internet. Connecting to power and to the web is critical for most presentations, especially those relaying on some type of visual presentation such as animation or a video. It is important to find out about Internet and electrical access prior to setup.
• Audio and visual rental. Sometimes it is easier to rent A/V equipment than to try to transport it. Businesses can request A/V rental information from the convention or trade show management.
• Housekeeping. Keeping it all tidy is important, especially if a business is serving food or drink as part of its overall exhibit. Housekeeping services may be available for a fee or may be provided free of charge.
• Security. It is important to have adequate personal security as well as security for expensive equipment. Some trade shows provide this while others charge a fee for special services.
• Freight. Shipping everything in and out can be costly, but trade shows may have a low-priced freight offer that will save a company money.
With the help of Next Level Displays, businesses can not only enjoy the very best in trade show display booth designs but also share in the experience of the professional staff in making trade show attendance profitable.
About Next Level Displays:
Next Level Displays creates and sells some of today's finest trade show exhibit material. The professionals at NLD are always ready to work with businesses to find cost-effective solutions to trade show display needs.For More Information:
Next Level Displays
2661 Dow Avenue
Tustin, CA 92780