RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Sarilumab (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”global research report on its store.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints . It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Regeneron and Sanofi’s sarilumab is the first fully-human mAb against IL-6, and is in Phase III of development for RA. Sarilumab is directed against IL-6R and reduces inflammation, thus preventing the joint damage that is common in RA. Although Actemra is an anti-IL6 mAb currently approved for RA, this biologic agent is a recombinant human mAb and does not offer the same safety advantages of a fully-human mAb.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/sarilumab-rheumatoid-arthritis-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Sarilumab including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Sarilumab for the top 8 countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Australia.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Sarilumab performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Sarilumab from 2013-2023 in top 8 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan and Australia).
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312802 .
Table of Content for “Sarilumab (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 15
3.1.1 Etiology 15
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 15
3.2 Symptoms 20
3.3 Prognosis 21
3.4 Quality of Life 21
4 Disease Management 22
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 22
4.1.1 Diagnosis 22
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 24
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 34
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 35
5 Competitive Assessment 41
5.1 Overview 41
6 Unmet Need and Opportunity 43
6.1 Overview 43
6.2 Development of Cost-Effective Therapies 44
6.2.1 Unmet Need 44
6.2.2 Gap Analysis 45
6.2.3 Opportunity 45
6.3 Biomarkers to Predict Responsiveness to Therapy 45
6.3.1 Unmet Need 45
6.3.2 Gap Analysis 47
6.3.3 Opportunity 48
6.4 Early Diagnosis of RA 48
6.4.1 Unmet Need 48
6.4.2 Gap Analysis 49
6.4.3 Opportunity 50
6.5 Personalized Treatment Approach 51
6.5.1 Unmet Need 51
6.5.2 Gap Analysis 51
6.5.3 Opportunity 53
7 Pipeline Assessment 55
7.1 Overview 55
7.2 Promising Drugs in Clinical Development 55
8 Sarilumab 63
8.1 Overview 63
8.2 Efficacy 64
8.3 Safety 66
8.4 Dosing and Formulation 66
8.5 Potential Clinical Positioning 67
8.6 Potential Commercial Positioning 67
8.7 Pricing and Reimbursement 68
8.8 SWOT Analysis 69
8.9 Forecast 69
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312802 .
About Us:RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).