Male organ size is relatively unimportant when it comes to sensual satisfaction, but if the truth be told, the vast majority of men would not say no to a larger, thicker male organ and will often go to great lengths in the search for a way to make it bigger – or at least to make it look bigger. While male organ health and function is truly the more important concern, most men would like a larger male organ to take care of.
For men whose self-esteem really depends on the size of their package, here are some things to consider. Actually adding length or girth to the male organ is difficult, if not impossible; however, there are some tricks that can be used to alter the appearance of one's male organ size. Men can try any of these approaches to set off the manhood to its best advantage so that it seems bigger to the beholder:
1) Lose the gut. Size perception is all based on comparison. A soda bottle may look pretty big when placed next to a salt shaker, but pretty small next to a vacuum cleaner. If one's male organ is overshadowed by a lot of body mass, it's going to look smaller than if it were surrounded by a fit body with nary an extra ounce of fat on it. In addition, when a man is overweight, there's often a build-up of fat in the padding around the male organ which actually enfolds a bit of the base of the tool; when that fat is eliminated, a small bit more of the male organ shows. By losing weight, a man hasn't actually gained any male organ length, but a little more may be showing – and for many men, every little bit counts.
2) Get shaving. Years ago, very few men shaved their pelvic hair; nowadays, manscaping is in – and with good reason. A hairy, unkempt bush masks a guy's male organ and prevents it from being seen in all its glory. When the hair is shaved – or at least neatly and closely trimmed – all of a sudden, that tool is going to seem bigger than when it was half-hidden by hair.
3) Get tan all over. A lot of dudes don't like getting a full-body tan, but the fact is that tan lines distract from a guy's package and prevent a partner from experiencing its fullness. This is especially true when a man has a very deep tan elsewhere but is extremely pale in the area beneath his swimsuit. (Of course, tanning is not without risks, so a man needs to weigh these with his desire to appear larger to determine if this is an option he wishes to pursue.)
4) Choose latex barriers carefully. The right latex barrier can give a male organ the appearance of being larger. Skinny male organes can appear fatter if a ribbed latex barrier with bumps all around it is used; shorter shafts can give the illusion of length by wearing a ribbed rubber in which bumps are arranged lengthwise. Also, light colors tend to make objects appear larger, so go for white or yellow instead of black or midnight blue in the latex barrier department.
5) Position it right. The male organ looks biggest at a 45 degree angle and/or when seen from below – so a man should keep this in mind when presenting his manhood.
6) Try some warmth. A good trick to use before unveiling is to pay a trip to the bathroom, soak a washcloth in warm (not hot) water, and use it like a compress all over the male organ area. The warmth will help the blood vessels to expand somewhat, so that even a soft male organ will have a bit more heft to it.
Those male blood vessels can be even more receptive if a man uses the right, top drawer male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil). The cream should include L-arginine, which facilitates the creation of nitric oxide, which in turn plays a significant role in opening up blood vessels. Another essential ingredient: acetyl L-carnitine, a neuroprotective supplement which helps protect male organ sensitivity; when in the throes of sensual activity, whether partner-based or self-induced, many a male organ gets handled a bit too roughly. Acetyl L carnitine helps to restore sensitivity that rough handling can engender. No matter the male organ size – big male organ, small or medium – paying attention to male organ health is essential.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.