This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland, and highlights top-performing cities. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management industry.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2007 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2012. This enables us to determine how well the country's UHNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2008 to 2012
- UHNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2017
- UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2008-2012)
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Switzerland
- Size of Switzerland wealth management industry
- Largest domestic private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2017.
- Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
- There were 4,998 UHNWIs in Switzerland in 2013, with an average wealth of US$105.6 million per person, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 15 billionaires, 945 centimillionaires and 4,038 affluent millionaires in 2013.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.4% of the total HNWI population of Switzerland in 2013, much higher than the global average of 0.7%. During the review period, the number of UHNWIs in Switzerland increased by 31.8%, from 3,793 in 2009 to 4,998 in 2013.
- There was a wide range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands: the number of billionaires decreased by 11.8%, while the number of centimillionaires and affluent millionaires increased by 25.2% and 33.7%.
- Publisher expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 24% to reach 6,847 in 2018. This will include 20 billionaires, 1,295 centimillionaires and 5,533 affluent millionaires.
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealthinsight/ultra-hnwis-switzerland-2014
Find All Banking and Finance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Spanning over 114 pages, 54 Tables and 50 Figures “Ultra HNWIs in Switzerland to 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings From The Wealthinsight Hnwi Database, Analysis Of Swiss Hnwi Investments, Competitive Landscape Of The Wealth Sector, Appendix. The report covered 5 companies - Credit Suisse Private Banking, HSBC Private Bank, UBS Wealth Management, Julius Baer Gruppe, AGPictet&CieLombard Odier
Find other reports on Switzerland Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/switzerland
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreportsFollow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports