- The Polish defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 5.53% between 2010 and 2014, and valued US$10.5 billion in 2014.
- The country's total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$63.4billion.
- The average share of capital expenditure is expected to be 26.9% over the forecast period, against an average share of 24.0% during 2010-2014.
- Over the forecast period, the country's budget for homeland security is expected to be US$21.0 billion cumulatively.
- The key areas of investment are expected to be aircraft, helicopter, naval vessels, and air and missile defense systems.
This report offers a detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Polish defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Polish defense industry during 2015-2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the spending patterns and modernization patterns of the country.
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country.
For More Details Click on this Link:- http://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/defense/r-Future-of-the-Polish-Defense-Industry-Market-Attractiveness-Competitive-Landscape-108520
Table of Content:-
1.1. What is this Report About?
1.4. SDI Terrorism Index
1.5. About Strategic Defence Intelligence
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
3.1. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
3.1.1. Polish defense expenditure is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.84% during the forecast period
3.1.2. Modernization initiatives and peacekeeping missions to fuel defense expenditure over the forecast period
3.1.3. Polish defense budget to be at 2.0% of GDP over the forecast period
3.2. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation
3.2.1. Capital expenditure allocation is expected to increase during the forecast period
3.2.2. The majority of the defense budget is allocated to military intelligence services and crisis response operations, which are anticipated to increase over the forecast period
3.2.3. Poland to invest US$7.1 billion on its land forces during the forecast period
3.2.4. Air force budget to grow at a CAGR of 5.62% during the forecast period
3.2.5. Naval expenditure expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.68% over the forecast period
For More Details on Related Reports 1 Click on this Link: http://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/defense/r-Camber-Corporation-Aerospace-and-Defense-107662
For More Details on Related Reports 2 Click on this Link: http://www.jsbmarketresearch.com/defense/r-Chemring-Group-PLC-Aerospace-and-Defense-107665
JSBmarketresearch is one of the most significant databases of online market researches and intelligence reports and services. The online portal for marketing research deals with access to global market data and assists in providing expert insights and exposure on global companies, industries, products and trends.