Count on these Glenwood Springs rafting companies to guide you through your next whitewater adventure. Each is experienced in providing safe, fun-filled, guided trips on the Colorado and Roaring Fork Rivers.
- Whitewater Rafting – Operated by the Larsson family since 1974, their 10,000 square foot facility has its own boat take-out, eliminating the need for a return trip shuttle.
- Blue Sky Adventures – Located in the Hotel Colorado, Blue Sky also began rafting operations in 1974. One of their most popular packages is the Pedal and Paddle, a biking and rafting combo.
- Rock Gardens Rafting – Located in No Name at Glenwood Canyon Resort. Rock Gardens Rafting was also one of the original three 1974 companies. Visitors have the option to stay, eat and raft, all in one location.
- Glenwood Canyon Rafting – Blue Sky’s sister company has a private boat ramp so rafters can float to the take out point.
- Glenwood Adventure Company – Bundle rafting with other outdoor adventures at Glenwood Adventure Company, this outfitter also operates an ice cream and sweet shop across the street from its main headquarters.
- Up Tha Creek Expeditions –This intimate company specializes in small raft trips that don’t exceed five people. You’ll find them tucked inside the Sunlight Ski & Bike Shop in downtown Glenwood Springs.
Check with individual rafting companies about trips offered, departure times and more. To find out more about Glenwood Springs rafting, and to book accommodations, please visit www.visitglenwood.com.
ABOUT GLENWOOD SPRINGS:
For more information and to book reservations please visit www.visitglenwood.com; 888-445-3696. Glenwood Springs is located between Aspen and Vail, Colorado, 160 miles (257 kilometers) west of Denver or 90 miles (145 kilometers) east of Grand Junction on Interstate 70 off exit 116.
An online press kit is available at www.visitglenwood.com/press-kit, press releases at www.visitglenwood.com/glenwood-springs-press-releases and photos are at www.visitglenwood.com/photos. B-roll video footage is available upon request.
Lisa Langer, Vice President of Tourism Marketing
Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association
Vicky Nash, Media Relations Representative
Resort Trends, Inc.