You can still sign up for
the wiener dog races, piñata contest, and the Facebook scavenger hunt. Late
entry fees have been covered by Bailey Enterprises and the new deadline for
these competitions are now July 25. Head to our Facebook page to print out the
More information of the wiener dog races:
--Who has the fastest Wiener Dog in Fremont County?! Well, here is your chance to see. Fill out the “Weiner Dog Race” entry form and turn it into the Fremont County Fair office by July 25, at 5 p.m. Event held: Saturday, August 6, 3 p.m.: Show Lawn. Ribbons will be given for winners in each heat, prizes will be awarded for Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion. Prizes will also be awarded for the Best Dressed Wiener Dog! So dress up those fast dogs and come to the Fremont County Fair Saturday, August 6, 2016!
More information on Piñata Contest:
--1. Requirements: All piñatas must be homemade, not purchased, with a way to be hung from a ceiling. Piñatas must be filled with candy or small toys.
2. Bring your piñata to the Little Wind Center on Monday, August 1 from 12 pm to 7 pm.
3. Piñatas will be judged on Wednesday, August 3 by a panel of 3 judges with great awards being awarded to the Top Three (3) piñatas! In addition, all fair guests will be allowed to vote in a People’s Choice voting that will occur daily, through Friday, August 5 at 1:00pm. Special award recognition to the entrant of the top voted piñata of the fair by fair guests!
4. *All piñatas are to be donated to Kidz Zone (youth 8 and under) for the “Kidz Zone Fiesta” to be held Saturday, August 6 at 2pm in the Little Wind Center. If an exhibitor wishes to keep the piñata created/entered and not donate it to the kids in Kidz Zone, it may be purchased and retained for $25.00, payable to the Friends of FC Fair.
More information on the Facebook Scavenger Hunt:
-- Participants will hunt for items during the 2016 Fremont County Fair, take pictures of items, and post to Facebook while including the appropriate mentions (#2016FCF, #FremontFiesta) Scavenger Hunt Items:
1. Carnival Ride.
2. Animal being groomed.
3. Animal being shown.
4. Food Vendor at their booth.
5. Commercial Vendor at their booth.
6. Free Stage or Roaming Entertainment.
7. Anything Agriculture related.
8. Open Class Entry. (In Fremont Center)
9. 4-H Static Entry. (In Heritage Hall)
10. Fair Food Selfie (Picture eating fair food)
Wild Card Items:
1. Smile Big and say “Cheese” in front of the Fair logo, on
the front of the Fremont Center for this selfie!
2. Take a picture with one of the following: A Fremont County Commissioner or elected official, Fremont County Fair Board Member or Director of the Fremont County Fair.
Tickets for the night shows are also available to purchase as well as the Fiesta Mega Passes. The Fiesta Mega Pass is good for all 7 night shows at the Fremont County Fair. Adult Fiesta Passes are $60 and a child Fiesta Pass is $30. After July 15th Fiesta Pass prices will increase to $80 for adults and $40 for children. You can come to the Fair Office to purchase them or purchase them online.
Be sure to follow us on social media! We have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, SnapChat, and Pinterest (where you can get great ideas for the new and existing contests.)