RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Cat Allergy – Pipeline Review, H1 2015” to its store.
The report ‘Cat Allergy – Pipeline Review, H1 2015′, provides an overview of the Cat Allergy’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Cat Allergy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Cat Allergy and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/cat-allergy-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html .
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $ 2000 for a single user PDF) http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=310203 .
Companies discussed in this report include:
· ALK-Abello A/S
· Amgen Inc.
· Biomay AG
· Circassia Pharmaceuticals plc
· Laboratorios LETI S.L.
Drugs profiled discussed in this report include ALK Recombinant Cat Vaccine, Allergen for Cat Allergy, AMG-157, BM-36, Cat Epithelial Allergenic Extract, Cat-SPIRE.
Featured News & Press Releases:
· Jan 08, 2015: Circassia Completes Recruitment for Cat Allergy Treatment Pivotal Phase III Study
· Feb 25, 2013: Circassia's ToleroMune Cat Allergy Treatment Maintains Symptom Improvement Two Years After Start Of Short-course Therapy
· Oct 04, 2012: Circassia Initiates Pivotal Phase III ToleroMune Trial In Cat Allergen-induced Rhinoconjunctivitis
· Sep 27, 2012: Circassia Announces Publication Of ToleroMune Cat Allergy Treatment Clinical Results In Journal of Allergy And Clinical Immunology
· Jun 13, 2011: Circassia's Rapid Four-Dose ToleroMune Treatment Maintains Significant Reduction In Allergy Symptoms During 12-Month Follow-up
· Feb 01, 2011: Circassia's ToleroMune T-cell Vaccine Achieves Significant Reduction In Allergy Symptoms In Key Phase II Clinical Study
· Sep 30, 2010: Circassia Initiates Phase II Trials Of Novel Grass And Ragweed Allergy Therapies And Advances Phase III Plans For Cat Allergy T-cell Vaccine
· Jan 19, 2010: Circassia Extends Its Clinical-Stage Portfolio With Phase II Trials of T-cell Vaccines Against House Dust Mite And Cat Allergies
· Nov 20, 2009: Circassia Announces Successful Results From Phase II Clinical Study Of ToleroMune Cat Allergy Therapy
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies