ReportsnReports.com adds report China Automobile Axle Market Report, 2014-2017 to its store. China Automobile Axle Market Report, 2014-2017 by predicts that sales volume of axle in China during 2014-2017 will register a CAGR of 6%, and will reach 15.67 million sets by 2017. As a key auto part, the development of axle industry is closely related to that of entire automobile industry, notably commercial vehicle industry. In 2013, commercial vehicle output in China rose 7.46%, and axle market grew steadily, with annual sales volume amounting to 12.48 million sets, up 10.23% year on year.
From market segments, heavy-duty truck chassis output in China soared 22% in 2013, which drove sale volume of heavy-duty axle up 21%. It is expected that growth rate of heavy-duty axle will be slowed by decelerated growth of heavy-duty truck market, as China restructures its macro-economy. In 2013, light axle expanded by 9%, and is expect to maintain rapid growth rate in the next couple years, driven by new energy bus and SUV, with average annual growth rate staying around 8% during 2014-2017.
From market landscape, the concentration ratio of China's axle market is relatively high, with 36% of the market occupied by top five companies by sales volume in 2013, namely, Sichuan Jian'an Rear Axle Automobile Co., Ltd., Zhucheng Yihe Axles Co., Ltd., Tianjin Fengjin Auto Parts Co., Ltd., Jiangxi Jiangling Chassis Co., Ltd. and Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd.
In front axle assembly market, major companies include Tianjin Fengjin Auto Parts Co., Ltd., Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd. and T Tianjin Coach-axle Co., Ltd, together holding about 20% of the market segment.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=288439.
In rear axle assembly market, China Changan Automobile Group Sichuan Jian'an Axle Branch Company distinguishes itself from others with a market share of 24.4%, surpassing the share of the following seven companies combined.
- China Automobile Axle Market Report, 2014-2017 includes 8 chapters and 132 charts, involving the following:
- Overview of axle industry (mainly including macro-economic condition and relevant policies)
- Axle-related industries (including status quo and development trend of the complete vehicle and parts industries)
- China's axle market (embracing market size, supporting relationship of major companies, sales volume forecast for 2014-2017)
- Axle import and export market (including import and export volume and value of drive axle and dead axle)
- Competitive landscape in market segments (ranking of companies by sales volume and market share in front and rear axle, axle and half axle markets)
- Operation of 15 Chinese companies and 4 foreign axle producers (covering profile, financial index, revenue structure, ranking, market share, major customers and operating performance forecast)
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG (ZF)
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM)
- Liaoning SG Automotive Group Co., Ltd.
- Wanxiang Qianchao Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Bothwin Investment Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Jian'an Rear Axle Automobile Co., Ltd.
- Zhucheng Yihe Axles Co., Ltd.
- Hunan Zoomlion Axle Co. Ltd.
- Dongfeng Dana Axle Co., Ltd.
- Jiangxi Jiangling Chassis Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Fengjin Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
- Qingte Group
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group Jinan Axle & Transmission Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Coach-axle Co., Ltd
- Chongche Group Shenyang Automobile Axle Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Hubei Tri-Ring Axle Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Ankai Futian Shuguang Axle Co.,Ltd
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Automobile Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.