Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 - provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases.
Some of the Company profiles mentioned in this report are Advenchen Laboratories, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Astex Pharmaceuticals, AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Boston Biomedical, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Genoscience Pharma, Johnson & Johnson, Ligand Pharmaceuticals, Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Nimbus Therapeutics, Panacea Pharmaceuticals, Provectus Biopharmaceuticals, Toko Pharmaceutical Industries Co., Ltd., Vaxon Biotech.
Get a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=403531 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hepatocellular Carcinoma and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Hepatocellular Carcinoma products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.