Solar PV Module Value Chain - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides detailed information on the current Solar PV Module Value Chain market, focusing on key countries as well as the global scenario.
The report analyzes solar PV module installed capacity; power generation; average price; global trends in market size and volume (2006-2013) for thin-film modules and across the crystalline silicon module value chain, including polysilicon, wafers, cells, and modules; major manufacturers, both globally and for eight key countries; and the global market drivers and restraints.
The report sources its data and information from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
- The report provides in-depth analysis of the global solar PV module market, as well as the markets in Germany, the US, China, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and India.
- It covers solar PV module installations; solar PV crystalline and thin-film module market volume trends, solar PV module average price and market size trends; and crystalline and thin-film solar PV module production share by company.
- The report also analyses the key drivers and restraints affecting the global market.
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making by providing historical and forecast data on installations and market size for the solar PV module market
- Develop strategies based on developments in the solar PV module market
- Identify key partners and business-development avenues, based on an understanding of the movements of the major competitors in the solar PV module market
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategies and prospects
Complete report available @ Solar PV Module Value Chain - Market Size, Average Price, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020.