Future of the Algerian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Algerian defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- With a defense budget of US$13.0 billion in 2015, Algeria is currently the largest military spender in the African region
- Increased threat of terrorism from the Islamist group operating the North Africa region, an arms race with neighboring countries such as Morocco, Libya, and Tunisia, and ongoing modernization of the armed forces are factors driving military expenditure
- The country's capital expenditure is expected to increase from US$4.5 billion in 2016 to US$6.8 billion in 2020, growing at a strong CAGR of 11.04% during the forecast period
- The Algerian government is expected to procure tanker transport aircraft, armored vehicles, landing platform dock radar, frigates and surveillance systems, UAVs, submarines, and other surveillance equipment
To access full report with TOC, please visit Future of the Algerian Defense Industry.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Algerian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Algerian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Algerian defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's spending patterns and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by the defense market participants within the country
- Porter's Five Force analysis of the Algerian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, tthreat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Algerian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Algerian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Algerian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter's Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
Entreprise Nationale des Véhicules Industriels, NIMR-Algerie Joint Stock Company, Khenchela Mechanical Constructions Establishment (ECMK), Seriana Company of Industrial Achievements (ERIS), National office of Explosive Substances, Rosoboronexport
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research