RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Network Analytics Market [(On Premise, On Demand), by Applications (Mobile, Voip and Fixed Line, Unified Communications), by End Users (Cloud Service Providers, Telecommunications, Enterprises)] – Global Advancements, Forecast & Analysis (2013-2018)” to its store.
Telecom operators are at the early stage of adopting real-time network analytics solutions for their respective networks. Increasing need to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot the constantly growing network of cloud service providers, network operators and enterprises will be one among the major factors behind the growing adoption of network analytics solutions in the coming years. Communication Service Providers (CSPs) across the globe are expected to adopt network analytics solutions that are able to provide insights as per defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and assist them in optimizing their network performance.
Request a sample @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=114455 .
The major players in the network analytics space include Sandvine Corporation, Empirix, Cisco, IBM, Accenture, HP, JDSU, Danaher Corporation, Procera Networks, and many others. These players provide innovative network analytics solution via customized dashboards which are able to cater to multiple use cases based on the KPIs defined by organizations itself or by network analytics vendors and get delivered via on-premise or via cloud.
The network analytics market research report analyzes global adoption trends, future growth potential, key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and best practices in this market. The report also analyzes market sizes and revenue forecasts across different regions as well as industry verticals. North America is expected to have the largest market share in 2013 which is succeeded by Europe. Furthermore, in 2018, it is expected that the market share of Asia Pacific (APAC) region will grow enormously and become the second largest market in terms of opportunities for network analytics vendors. A few high-growth markets are:
- Mobile Networks: Network analytics solutions for analyzing and getting valuable insights from mobile networks are expected to have the highest market share as well as growth rate in the next 5 years, as the trend toward mobility is growing at a rapid pace across all economies.
- Network Operators: Network operators are expected to have the highest market share compared to all other end-users, as these are the ones who triggered the need for network analytics solutions.
- Cloud Service Providers: Network analytics solutions are increasingly being used for analyzing networks of cloud service providers. So far, the adoption of such solutions in this particular market is very limited, but the segment is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the coming years because of huge untapped market and increasing complexity of cloud service provider’s networks owing to the adoption of cloud-based services across organizations of all sizes.
- APAC and Middle East and Africa (MEA): These regions are expected to be the biggest market for network analytics vendors in terms of revenue generation in the long term. Factors contributing to higher growth rate across these economies are high population and increasing economy growth rate as compared to developed economies, growing mobile adoptions, and availability huge untapped market.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=114455 .
The market share of cloud-based delivery of network analytics solutions is growing and it has widespread applications across all verticals, which includes telecom as well as other enterprise verticals. One of the major concerns for the start-ups and small-sized network analytics vendors is the trend toward consolidation in telecom industry, as because of increasing network complexity and reduction in number of CSPs across the globe, space for start-ups and small vendors may be very limited in the future. Many small vendors are trying to sell such solutions by focusing only on specific use cases and integrating it with solutions already available in big vendor’s portfolio.
MarketsandMarkets expects that the Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) vertical will continue to account for the largest market share after telecom throughout the forecast period. However, there are a few potential revenue pockets, namely media and entertainment, healthcare, energy, oil and gas, and government industry, which will witness significant growth in this period.
Network analytics market report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the market into various deployment types and applications, providing closest approximate market forecasts for the overall market and the sub segments. The report further analyzes market numbers and provides split across verticals and regions.
- This report will help market players better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, end-user landscape, mergers and acquisition, venture capital funding, and social reach of the players in the market. Besides, it covers company profiles of 18 major players in this market.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/network-analytics-market-on-premise-on-demand-by-applications-mobile-voip-and-fixed-line-unified-communications-by-end-users-cloud-service-providers-telecommunications-enterprises-glo-market-report.html .
Browse Telecom Hardware Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/information-technology-telecommunication/telecommunications/telecom-hardware .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/