ReportsnReports.com adds “European Markets for Orthopedic Biomaterials” report to its research database.
The European orthopedic biomaterials market is expected to reach 376.7 million by 2019, with hyaluronic acid viscosupplementation as the largest segment.
The European orthopedic biomaterials market includes bone graft substitutes (BGS), hyaluronic acid (HA) viscosupplementation, bone morphogenetic protein (BMP) growth factor therapy and autologous chondrocyte implantation (ACI). As the market continued to recover from the economic crisis, slow growth was often seen across different regions. The ACI market underwent drastic changes in 2012 due to modifications in the European Medicines Agency (EMA) regulations.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=269800.
While autografts were still commonly used in 2012, easy accessibility and price declines have made bone graft substitute products an attractive option. Surgeons and patients alike have become increasingly interested in minimally invasive procedures, which greatly decrease the pain associated with bone graft procedures.
Scope: This report pertains to a forecast period of 10 years (2009 - 2019) for:
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=269800.
- Competitor Analysis
- Identified Strategic Opportunities
- Market Overview by Segment & Country
- Trend Analysis by Segment & Country
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring
Main Segments Included:
- Bone Graft Substitute Market
- Allograft Bone Graft Substitute Market
- Synthetic Bone Graft Substitute Market
- Demineralized Bone Matrix Bone Graft Substitute Market
- Hyaluronic Acid Viscosupplementation Market
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein Growth Factor Market
- Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation Market
- Allograft Cervical Spine Market
- Allograft Thoracolumbar Spine Market
- Allograft Trauma and Reconstruction Market
- Allograft Craniomaxillofacial Market
- Synthetic Cervical Spine Market
- Synthetic Thoracolumbar Spine Market
- Synthetic Trauma and Reconstruction Market
- Synthetic Craniomaxillofacial Market
- Cervical Spine Demineralized Bone Matrix Market
- Thoracolumbar Spine Demineralized Bone Matrix Market
- Trauma and Reconstruction Demineralized Bone Matrix Market
- Craniomaxillofacial Demineralized Bone Matrix Market
- DePuy SynthesOlympus
- Wright Medical
- Smith & Nephew
- TRB Chemedica
- Laboratoire Genevrier
- RTI Biologics
Others include: Anika, Bioiberica, Biocomposites Ltd, Biomatlante, Biomet, Curasan, Documedica, Exactech, Ferring, Geistlich, Integra Biologics, Kuros, LCA Pharmaceuticals, Ortotech, Plasmaconcept AG, Recordati, Scient'x-Alphatec Spine, Stella Pharmaceuticals.
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/269800-european-markets-for-orthopedic-biomaterials.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Biotechnology (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/biotechnology/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, medical devices, healthcare, environment, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, water and much more.