1888PressRelease - The Real Estate Investment Association of Texas has announced that for its July networking event, it will feature local real estate investors who will share their lessons learned from recent real estate transactions!
Austin-San Marcos, TX - The Real Estate Investment Association Of Texas, the premier real estate networking club of Texas, has announced the topic for their July events. The topic will be case studies from local real estate investors.
The case studies will detail how each of the speakers found the deal, negotiated, chose a strategy, created their scope of work & budget, marketed for sale, profited, and many other lessons learned.
"Most clubs have one professional speaker who shares their knowledge with the club," says Shenoah Grove, Owner of the Real Estate Investment Association in Texas. "This month, we're doing something different. We're going to have local investors share their success stories from their most recent deals and answer any questions. You definitely won't want to miss this event!"
Each case study will address the following:
* Marketing - How the investor found the deal.
* Negotiation - How the investor negotiated the deal and what dealing with that seller was like.
* ARV & Repairs - How the investor analyzed the comps and the repairs needed to come up with the offer.
* Strategy - Which exit strategy the investor intended to use and what they ultimately did.
* Renovation - The budget, any surprises or overages, issues with the contractors.
* Marketing it for sale - Staging, listing it on the MLS.
* Reselling it - Negotiating with the end buyer and their appraiser/lender/inspector.
* Profit - How much they made on the deal.
Lessons Learned - What they would do different next time.
"Want to discover how to invest in real estate from local investors who are actually doing deals in the current economy?" asks Mrs. Grove. "Join us for our next event."
The following are the times, dates, locations, and ticket information for each event:
* Dallas - Thursday, July 10, 6:00-9:00pm - Ticket: http://reiadallas.com/free-coupon/
* Houston - Tuesday, July 15, 6:00-9:00pm - Ticket: http://reiahouston.com/free-ticket/
* Austin - Thursday, July 17, 6:00-9:00pm - Ticket: http://www.austinrenc.com/schedule/
* San Antonio - Tuesday, July 22, 6:00-9:00pm - Ticket: http://sanantoniorenc.com/free-ticket/
About The Real Estate Investment Association:
The REIA is a trade association and networking club where local Texas investors go to network, partner, sell and buy deals, and learn the latest trends and strategies for investing in real estate. They pledge to bring speakers and discussion topics that are relevant to building the investment knowledge required to be successful in the real estate market.