High Net Worth trends in the Netherlands 2015 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is the result of extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in the Netherlands.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
• Independent market sizing of the Netherlands HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
• Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
To access full report with TOC, please visit High Net Worth trends in the Netherlands 2015.
Reasons to Buy
• The High Net Worth trends in the Netherlands 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
• There were approximately 187,190 HNWIs in the Netherlands in 2014, which held US$752.3 billion in wealth. Wealth per HNWI in the country was US$4.0 million in 2014.
• Dutch HNWI numbers rose by 3.0% in 2014, following an increase of 2.4% in 2013.
• Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The total number of Dutch HNWIs is forecast to grow by 13.0%, to reach 214,959 in 2019. HNWI wealth is anticipated to record a significant percentage increase, growing by 32.8%, to reach US$1.0 billion by 2019.
ABN Amro Private Banking ING Private Banking Van Lanschot Private Banking ASN Bank Ten Cate & Cie Staal Bankiers Rabobank Private Banking Triodos Bank NV
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research