The report also presents the market trends which depicts the growth of the handheld projector market from 2013 to 2020. It also provides major drivers, restraints and opportunities for the market. The report presents detail analysis of different segments of the global market which includes product types, product models, technologies, components, brightness, application and geography. It also profiles 25 major players in the market with SWOT analysis of top players in the market.
- The total revenue of global Pico projectors market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of41.01% from 2013 to 2020
- Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast growing application market segment
- Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging market for products, components, technology, brightness, application and by geography
- The key trends related to the product technology, prices, and the applications that shape and influence markets
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the global Pico projectors market
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings
- Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches, and acquisitions
- SWOT analysis of the top players of the market
- Detailed Porter's analysis to define the current scenario of the market
- Value chain analysis to illustrate how the business of the Pico projector is being carried and also the major stakeholders are being listed
The Pico projectors are tiny and very light, it would be easy to carry along with them and use it for an on-spot presentation or demonstration. It could be also used in applications like automotive, aerospace and defence, business and education, healthcare, consumer electronics and so on. Some of the Pico projectors can be integrated in to a mobile phone and could directly project the images. In certain Pico projector models, there is an internal memory that can be used to store images and project them for viewing on a screen. The SyndiantInc (U.S.) and Optoma Technology Inc are the key players in Pico projector manufacturing.
SyndiantInc (U.S.) is one of the leaders in designing the high resolution displays for ultraportable projectors that is small enough to embed in a cell phone. Syndiant is a fabless manufacturer of light-modulating panels which is used in ultraportable projectors. The companys VueG8 technology and the union of high efficiency solid state illumination enables the worlds smallest Pico projectors, which uniquely combines the low power consumption and high image quality. Syndiantpartnered withVuzix Corporation (U.S.) in January 2013 to introduce the wearable display system withwaveguide based high definition see-through designed to provide augmented reality and gesture recognition access to information. JVC Kenwood (Japan) formed a strategic alliance with Syndiant in developing head-up displays (HUDs), taking advantage of LCOS technologywhich helps automotive applications.
North - Dominion Plaza
17304 Preston Road
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252