Hypertension refers to high blood pressure which increases the risk ho heart diseases. It may be caused due to the amount of water and salt in the body. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hypertension, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hypertension and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. Get a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=403545 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
Some of the Company profiles mentioned in this report are Ahn-Gook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Biolab Sanus Farmaceutica Ltda., Cardioxyl Pharmaceuticals, Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc., Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Jeil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited, Mezzion Pharma Co. Ltd., Neurim Pharmaceuticals Ltd, PharmaIN Corporation, Reata Pharmaceuticals.
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Hypertension and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Hypertension products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.