The Opportunity of Sensors in the Automotive Electronics Industry is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Semiconductor & Electronics category. Analysis of global automotive electronics development trends, touching on sensor demand generated from automotive electronizaton, ADAS applications and electric vehicles.
Under the trend where everything is connected to the Internet, the cost share of automotive applications in the electronic industry is also rising fast. This is attributed mainly to increasing needs for safer, more environmentally friendly and comfortable applications on telematics platforms. Active and passive safety systems like ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) have recently been the area of focus for automakers. Fueled by growing popularity of electric vehicles and IoV (Internet of Vehicle), the demand for associated devices and equipment is also on the upward trajectory. To catch the rising tide of market trends towards vehicle automation and intelligence, electronic applications are expected to become more widespread in the automotive industry. This report provides an overview of the automotive semiconductor industry and a description of electronics development trends in the global automotive industry with an aim to provide an insight into opportunities of automotive semiconductors.
Complete Report Available at The Opportunity of Sensors in the Automotive Electronics Industry
List of Topics
- Overview of the automotive semiconductor market and industry development and analysis of industry concentration in US, Europe and Japan by end-use segments including MCUs, ASSPs/ASICs, analog ICs, and sensors
- Analysis of global automotive electronics development trends, touching on sensor demand generated from automotive electronizaton, ADAS applications and electric vehicles
- A brief analysis of opportunities in the automotive semiconductor industry and includes performance rating for a wide range of automotive systems and integrated sensors in terms of sensor area and angle, angle identification capability, sensing ability in rainy, snowy and foggy days, night sight function, and speed detection
- Overview of Taiwanese leading ADAS vendors and their system, module and sensor products, touching on the profile of sensor technologies used in ADAS
Purchase a copy of the "The Opportunity of Sensors in the Automotive Electronics Industry" report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=41584 .
Alktek Corp., Alpha Precision, Aptina, Calsonic, Chao Long Motor Parts Corp., Club Elecparts Inc., Compal, CSR, Delphi, Denso, E-lead Electronics, Freescale, Fujitsu, Garmin, HTC, Humg Shing Co., IC Media, iMagicTek, Infineon, Inventec, Micron Technology, MiTac, Mobiletron, NXP, OmniVision, ON Semiconductor, Panasonic, PED, Photic Electronics, Pixart, Pronology, Qisda, Quanta Storage, Renesas, Robert Bosch, Sharp, Sony, STMicro, Sysgration, Tesla, Texas Instruments, Toshiba, TTE, USI, Vision Elec., VTI, Yulong
Table of Contents
1.Development of Automotive Semiconductor Market and Industry
1.1 Global Market Value
1.2 Global Industry Concentration Intensified
2. Global Automotive Electronics Development Trends
2.1 Automotive Electronization Generates More Demand for Sensors
2.2 ADAS Applications Keep Proliferating
2.3 Small-volume, Large-variety Demand for Electric Vehicles
3.Opportunities in the Automotive Semiconductor Industry
3.1 Increasing Adoption of Sensors in Automotive Systems
3.2 Proximity Sensor: The Most Widely Used Sensor in ADAS
4.1 Demand for Automotive Sensors on the Rise
4.4 Opportunity Lies in Automotive Automation
For more Information on the "The Opportunity of Sensors in the Automotive Electronics Industry" report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=41584 .
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.