East Europe Beverage Forecasts March 2016 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report covers all types of drinks and provides a comprehensive analysis of consumption trends in East Europe, covering:
- 2001-2015 topline consumption data for 33 beverage categories, with forecasts to 2021 measured in both million litres and litres per capita
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the beverage trends and forecast assumptions for 18 markets - Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine.
Reasons To Buy
- Evaluate the very latest beverage category forecast projections to 2021 to enhance your understanding of consumption patterns and evolving trends in the East Europe beverage industry
- Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the East Europe beverage market to assess the likely impact on your company's performance
- Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the beverage industry of East Europe by category to support your long-term strategic planning
To access full report with TOC, please visit East Europe Beverage Forecasts March 2016.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research