RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency – Pipeline Review, H1 2015” to its store.
The report ‘Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency – Pipeline Review, H1 2015′, provides an overview of the Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/exocrine-pancreatic-insufficiency-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html .
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $ 2000 for a single user PDF) http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=310202 .
Companies discussed in this report include:
· Actavis plc
· Anthera Pharmaceuticals Inc.
· Cilian AG
· Laboratoires Mayoly Spindler S.A.S.
· Nordmark Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG
Drugs profiled discussed in this report include burlulipase, Cilase, Enzyme to Replace Lipase for Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, liprotamase, MS-1819, pancrelipase DR.
Featured News & Press Releases:
· Nov 20, 2014: Anthera and Patheon Sign Manufacturing Agreement for Liprotamase Phase III Registration Trial
· Dec 10, 2012: Aptalis Pharma Announces US Commercial Availability Of Ultresa Delayed-release Capsules
· Aug 01, 2012: Cilian Receives 1m Grant For Development Of Cilase
· Mar 01, 2012: Aptalis Pharma Receives FDA Approval For ULTRESA Pancrelipase Delayed Release Capsules
· Jul 14, 2011: Aptalis Pharma Receives FDA Approval Of 25,000 Lipase-Unit Strength Of ZENPEP
· Jun 17, 2011: Aptalis Pharma Receives FDA Approval For New Low Strength Of ZENPEP
· Apr 15, 2011: Lilly Receives Complete Response Letter From FDA For Liprotamase For Treatment Of Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
· Feb 11, 2011: Axcan Completes Acquisition of Eurand and Commences Subsequent Offering Period
· Jan 12, 2011: Lilly Announces FDA Panel Recommendation For Liprotamase
· Jan 12, 2011: Eurand Announces Agreement With Nycomed for ZENPEP in Russia-CIS
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies