The Danish reinsurance segment is small, and insurers operating in Denmark cede a low percentage of their premium to reinsurers. The percentage of reinsurance ceded varies between 0.5% and 5.7%, depending on the segment. The occurrence of natural disasters increased the insurer’s dependence on reinsurers during the review period. The segment registered a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.9% during the review period (2008–2012).
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Danish reinsurance segment, including:
- The Danish reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The Danish reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
- The competitive landscape in the Danish reinsurance segment
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Denmark:
- It provides historical values for Denmark’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Denmark’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Denmark and its growth prospects.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Danish reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Danish reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Danish insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- During the review period, the premium ceded to reinsurance by Danish direct insurers increased in the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The reinsurance segment’s written premium increased at a CAGR of 16.9% during the review period
- The reinsurance segment was led by facultative reinsurance during the review period, which accounted for 62.7% of the segment’s written premium in 2012
- The Danish reinsurance segment contains both domestic and foreign reinsurers
Inquiry for more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/reinsurance-denmark-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
Find All Insurance Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
Spanning over 72 pages, 24 Tables and 45 Figures “Reinsurance in Denmark, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provide Executive Summary, Danish Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Key Industry Trends and Drivers, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This Report Cover 3 Companies - Swiss Re Denmark Reinsurance A/S, Aspen Re, Arch Re.
Find other reports on Denmark Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/denmark
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Follow us on LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/company/market-research-reports-inc-
Follow us on slideshare : http://www.slideshare.net/MarketResearchReports
Follow us on Vimeo : http://vimeo.com/marketresearchreportsFollow us on Google+ at: https://plus.google.com/+Marketresearchreports