RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Eylea (Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”global research report on its store.
Macular Edema is a condition where fluid accumulates on the macula, leading to vision impairment or in severe cases even vision loss. The three main types of ME are diabetic macular edema (DME), and macular edema following either a central or branch retinal vein occlusion (ME-CRVO and ME-BRVO). Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a painless eye condition which leads to gradual, irreversible, loss of central vision, and is one of the leading causes of blindness among people aged 50 and over in the developed world. Currently the ME and AMD markets are dominated by the use of anti-VEGF monotherapy, however, in recent years, corticosteroid implants have been reaching the ME market which could challenge the stronghold these drugs have in this sector. The AMD market will see the arrival of the first therapies to treat dry AMD, fulfilling a huge unmet need in the management of this retinal disease, and these first-in-class therapies will strongly drive the market growth over the next ten years. The launch of wet AMD adjunctive therapies will also see a significant change in the treatment of AMD patients and have a positive impact on the market growth.
Eylea (aflibercept) is a recombinant fusion protein co-developed by Regeneron and Bayer AG. Eylea acts as a VEGF inhibitor and is approved for the treatment of wAMD and ME-CRVO in all 7MM, and for DME in the US and EU. The developers are also attempting to gain approval for Eylea for DME in Japan, and for ME-BRVO throughout in the EU and Japan.
The Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/eylea-macular-edema-and-macular-degeneration-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Eylea including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Eylea for the top seven countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Eylea performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Eylea from 2013-2023 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan).
Order a purchase copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312780 .
Table of Content for “Eylea (Macular Edema and Macular Degeneration) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
6 Eylea (aflibercept) 51
6.1 Overview 51
6.2 Efficacy - Macular Degeneration 56
6.3 Efficacy - Macular Edema 56
6.4 Safety 58
6.5 SWOT Analysis 60
6.6 Forecast 60
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: ARM System Classification of AMD 20
Table 2: Symptoms of AMD 21
Table 3: National and International Treatment Guidelines for ME and AMD 34
Table 4: Most Prescribed Drugs for ME and AMD in the Global Markets, 2013 35
Table 5: Leading Treatments for ME and AMD, 2014 50
Table 6: Approval Dates for Eylea 54
Table 7: Product Profile - Eylea 55
Table 8: Eylea Common Adverse Reactions 59
Table 9: Eylea SWOT Analysis, 2014 60
Table 10: Global Sales Forecast ($m) for Eylea, 2013-2023 61
Table 11: Surveyed High-Prescribing Physicians (Non-KOLs), by Country 83
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312780 .
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).