On purchase of this report, you get next three (3) quarterly updates of the report for free.
The European intracranial pressure monitors market is mainly driven by the rising incidences of traumatic brain injury. The European intracranial pressure monitors market was valued at $48.15 million in 2013, and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 7.4%, to reach $68.78 million by 2018.
The report ‘European Intracranial Pressure Monitors Devices Market forecast, 2012-2018’ analyzes the market by application such as traumatic brain injury, intracerebral hemorrhage, and meningitis. These segments are expected to experience a positive growth till 2018, with an increased awareness for procedures and sophisticated diagnostic techniques. With a market value of $0.1 billion, the intracranial pressure monitors have been contributing to 16% in terms of value towards the total brain monitoring devices industry. The market has been witnessing the high growth because of increase in patient pool and procedure numbers of neurological disorders. A rise in the incidences of post-surgical cerebrovascular accidents has triggered the need for more enhanced and automated brain monitoring devices. Therefore, brain monitors are being incorporated extensively in the hospitals and clinics for assessing the activity of sedatives and anesthesia.
European is the second-largest intracranial pressure monitors market, followed by Asia. Asia offers a huge unexploited market for intracranial pressure monitors, owing to rising awareness of neurological disorders, increase in purchasing power and an increasing number of people with meningitis and traumatic brain injuries
An increase in demand for intracranial pressure monitors in Europe is expected, as the region presents an increasing pool of patients who suffer from neurological disorders .The European brain monitoring device market is dominated by EEG devices, followed by MEG systems, and intracranial pressure monitors.
The report also provides an extensive competitive landscaping of companies operating in the European intracranial pressure monitoring market. Major players extensively covered in the intracranial pressure monitors market are Integra Life Sciences Corporation (U.S.) and DePuy Synthes (U.S.) The other prominent players are Spiegelberg GmbH (Germany), InnerSpace Neuro, Inc. (U.S.), and HeadSense Medical, Ltd. (Israel).
Products and country specific company shares, news & deals, mergers and acquisitions, segment specific pipeline products, product approvals, and product recalls of the major companies have been detailed.
Purchase a copy of this report @
Along with the market data, you can also customize researchassessments that meet your company’s specific needs. Customize to get comprehensive industry standard and deep dive analysis of the following parameters:
- Usage pattern (in-depth trend analysis) of products (segment wise)
- Product matrix which gives a detailed comparison of product portfolio of each company mapped at country and sub-segment level
- End-user adoption rate analysis of the products (segment wise and country wise)
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls
- Country-specific prevalence of traumatic brain injury, intracerebral hemorrhage and meningitis
- Country-specific patient pool of traumatic brain injury, intracerebral hemorrhage and meningitis
- Country-specific mortality rate of intracerebral hemorrhage and meningitis
- Country-specific incidence of traumatic brain injury, intracerebral hemorrhage and meningitis
- Disease progression (pattern analysis)
Procedure Volume Data
- Number of intracerebral hemorrhage and meningitis procedures performed annually in each country tracked till sub-segment level
Surgeons/Physicians Perception analysis
- Fast turn-around analysis of surgeons’ response to market events and trends
- Pattern analysis of usage of intracranial pressure monitor devices by physicians
- Surgeons’ opinion about products from different companies
- Surgeons’ qualitative inputs on epidemiology data
Brand/Product Perception Matrix
- Comprehensive study of customers perception and behavior through our inbuilt social connect tool checking the virality and tonality of blogs
- Analysis of overall brand usage and familiarity and brand advocacy distribution (detractor/neutral/familiar)
- Cost analysis of intracranial pressure monitors in major countries
- Traumatic brain injury, intracerebral hemorrhage, meningitis procedural investment in major countries
- The company share analysis of the top players in the European intracranial pressure monitors market
- The crucial developments and strategies of companies inculcated in their portfolio
Single User License is US $3500 for Discount Inquire @
ReportsnReports.com provides market research reports to industries, individuals and organizations with an objective of helping them in their decision making process. Our library of 400,000+ industry & country research reports covers 5000+ micro markets.