Global Portable Ultrasound Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Medical Device category. The report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global portable ultrasound market for 2015-2019.
Portable ultrasound devices are medical imaging devices that utilize echo-enhanced ultrasound waves for diagnostic purposes. Portable ultrasound devices can be used at POC and can be operated on battery power. They are lighter and smaller than conventional ultrasound machines.
Conventional ultrasound machines have certain limitations such as low diagnostic accuracy and difficulty in imaging patients who are overweight as sound waves in these machines did not pass deeper into the body. However, portable ultrasound devices are highly sensitive and can even detect pancreatic tumors. These devices are affordable and hence widely used by gynecologists and obstetricians. These devices are also useful for on-field scanning and used for vascular, pediatric, cardiac, endocrinology, and radiology applications.
The analysts forecast global portable ultrasound market to grow at a CAGR of 8.74% during 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global portable ultrasound market for 2015-2019. The market can be segmented into three segments:
- Application: cardiovascular, gastric, musculoskeletal, obstetrics/gynecology, and other POCs
- Product type: handheld ultrasound devices and cart/trolley-based ultrasound devices
- End-users: hospitals, diagnostic centers, and home care
The report, Global Portable Ultrasound Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=41639
- Fujifilm SonoSite
- GE Healthcare
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
Other prominent vendors
- Alpinion Medical Systems
- BenQ Medical Technology
- BMV Technology
- Boston Scientific
- Guangzhou Yueshen Medical Equipment
- Hitachi Aloka Medical America
- Jiangsu TONGREN Medical Electronic Technology
- Mindray Medical
- Samsung Medison
- St. Jude Medical
- Toshiba Medical Systems
- Trivitron Healthcare
- Wuhan Tianyi Electronic
- Zhuhai Carelife Medical Technology
Key Market Driver
- Increase in geriatric population
Key Market Challenge
- Growth of used and refurbished market
Key Market Trend
- Wireless technologies
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?