Global Anti-friction Bearings Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Manufacturing category. This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global anti-friction bearings market during 2015-2019.
Anti-friction bearings are mechanical devices employed to reduce friction between rotating equipment. Based on construction, anti-friction bearings are mainly classified into small- and large-bore ball and roller bearings. Roller bearings are further classified into needle, cylindrical, spherical, and tapered roller bearings.
The analysts forecast global anti-friction bearings market to grow at a CAGR of 7.02% during 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global anti-friction bearings market during 2015-2019. For ascertaining the market size and vendor share, the report considers the revenue obtained from the sales of the two types of anti-friction bearings: roller bearings and ball bearings.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=40461
The report, Global Anti-friction Bearings Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Other Prominent Vendors
- INA Bearing
- Koyo Bearings
- NMB Bearings
- Increased Demand from End-user Industries
- Emergence of Low-cost Manufacturers from Developing Countries
- Increased Focus on Innovation
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=40461
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.