The analysts forecast global specialty biocides market to grow at a CAGR of 5.01% during the period 2016-2020.
Specialty biocides are microorganisms or chemical substances that are used to control and prevent the damage to manufactured or natural products.
Specialty biocides are categorized into:
- Antimicrobials: Includes antibiotics, germicides, antivirals, antibacterials, antiprotozoals, antifungals, and antiparasitics
- Pesticides: Includes herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, rodenticides, molluscicides, and algicides
It is important to differentiate between biocidal product and biocidal active substance while discussing specialty biocides. Biocidal products consist of one or more active substances and may contain other non-active co-formulants that guarantee the efficiency and the preferred color, odor, pH, and viscosity of the final product. Biocidal active substances are chemicals or microorganisms.Covered in this report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global specialty biocides market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the sales of specialty biocides in water treatment, wood preservation, coatings, personal care, disinfection, and other industries.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
- North America
The report, Global Specialty Biocides Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=52144
Other prominent vendors
- Baker Hughes
- Buckman Laboratories
- GE Water & Process Technologies
- The Dow Chemical
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=52144
- Increased demand for specialty biocides in water treatment
- Hazards and risks associated with the use of specialty biocides
- Reliable market opportunities for silver-based biocides
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Inquire for Discount at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=52144
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.