ReportsnReports.com adds report Smart Factory Market by Technology (SCADA, DCS, PLC, ERP, MES, PLM, MOM), Field Devices (Industrial Network, Robotics, RFID, And Motors & Drives, Relays & Switches, & Sensors), Application (Process, Discrete) - Global Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018) to its store. The Smart Factory is referred to as a fully integrated and affordable factory automation solution that streamlines the flow of materials through a manufacturing facility. Most of the industry experts believe that the smart factory will be the next big fixation in the industrial revolution. It offers MES and factory specific templates, enables problem visibility, and delivers factory reports and dashboards so that inventory control and decision making can be improved.
The total global market is expected to reach market revenue of $246.03 billion by 2018. In terms of technology, ICS accounted for the largest market revenue at $40.04 billion, while MES enjoyed the least market share, in 2012.However, MES is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2013 to 2018. For the field devices segment, industrial robotics accounted for the largest market revenue, while RFID systems enjoyed the least market revenue in 2012. Americas, with U.S. commanded for about 32% of the market share revenue. However, Asia–Pacific, with Korea and China leading the way, is likely to grow at the highest CAGR.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=267692.
The Smart factory is being referred to as “industry 4.0” or the “fourth industrial revolution”. Industry experts opine that this will contribute in industrial automation to a large extent, especially in heavy industry manufacturing. This is like a gleam of light, a shining, interconnected web of information and production in industrial revolution.
- Total revenue is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 8.08% from 2013 to 2018.
- Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth applications in each vertical and fast growing application market segments.
- Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging market by application and by geography.
- The key trends related to product technology, prices, and the applications that shape and influence market.
- The PLC market in China holds a huge potential, especially, in manufacturing of textiles machinery and rubber machinery.
- The deployment of CPS in production systems has become a key enabler of the smart factory.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of major geographical markets to give an overall view of the global market.
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings.
- Competitive intelligence from company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches, and acquisitions.
- Detailed Porter's analysis to define the current scenario of the smart factory industry.
Get PDF Sample of this Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=267692.
List of Tables
Table 2 Smart Factory Market Revenue, By Application,2012 - 2018 ($Billion)
Table 3 Index Table For Impact Analysis
Table 4 Global Smart Factory Market Revenue, By Technology,2012 - 2018 ($Billion)
Table 5 Global Smart Factory Technology Market Revenue,By Geography, 2012 - 2018 ($Billion)
Table 6 Smart Factory Technology Market Revenue, By Application, 2012 - 2018 ($Billion)
Table 7 Global ICS Market Revenue, By Types, 2012 - 2018 ($Billion)
Table 8 Global ICS Market Revenue, By Geography,2012 - 2018 ($Billion)
Table 9 Global ICS Market Revenue, By Application,2012 - 2018 ($Billion)
Table 10 Scada Market Revenue, By Geography, 2012 - 2018 ($Billion) And More.
Single User License of the Report is US $ 4650, Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=267692.List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Smart Factory Market Coverage
Figure 2 Smart Factory Research Methodology
Figure 3 Market Size Estimation
Figure 4 Data Triangulation
Figure 5 Smart Factory Market Forecast Model
Figure 6 Global Market Revenue, 2012 - 2018 ($Billion)
Figure 7 Global Market By Geography, 2012 – 2018
Figure 8 Smart Factory Market Segmentation
Figure 9 Emergence Of Smart Factory
Figure 10 Value Chain : Smart Factory And More.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Semiconductor and Electronics Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.