PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The first prophylactic vaccine for immunization against human papillomavirus (HPV) became available in 2006. The global HPV vaccines market is now well established, yet vaccine coverage rates amongst the traditional target population of adolescent girls remain persistently low. Initially HPV vaccines were developed and marketed solely to protect against cervical cancer. In recent years the role of HPV in other cancers has been increasingly recognized which has facilitated a shift towards vaccinating a wider population, most significant has been the inclusion of males in routine vaccine recommendations in some countries. The current HPV vaccines market is dominated by one major player, Merck’s Gardasil, with GlaxoSmithKline’s (GSK’s) HPV vaccine Cervarix providing the only competition. The introduction of Merck’s nine-valent vaccine (V503) is set to change the future landscape of the HPV vaccines sector.
There are very low HPV vaccine coverage rates in France and expects this to continue throughout the forecast period, especially while the burden of vaccine cost falls partially on the patient. It anticipates that the low coverage rates for HPV vaccination in Germany will persist throughout the forecast period. Although lower than for other vaccines, coverage rates for HPV vaccination in Italy are higher than for many European countries. Compared with other countries Spain has relatively high coverage rates for HPV vaccination, which expects will persist throughout the forecast period. Due to the comprehensive nature of its school-based immunization program, the UK has high HPV vaccine coverage rates.
- Overview of Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the 5EU including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the 5EU from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the 5EU Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines disease market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in the 5EU
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit PharmaPoint: Prophylactic Human Papillomavirus Vaccines - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022.