The report presents detailed data on consumption trends in the Milk category in India, analyzing consumption volumes and values at segment level. It also provides indispensable data on distribution channels along with latest industry news and mergers & acquisitions (of Dairy Food market).
Furthermore the report enables readers to examine the components of change in the industry by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
This product is part of Canadean's new 'on demand' range. These reports are built on the foundation of the most up-to-date data at the moment of purchase, guaranteeing their sensitivity to the current state of the market, and facilitating informed business decisions that can be made with the utmost of confidence. Delivered within two working days, these 'on demand' products combine Canadean's rigorous methodology with a new level of reactivity to the market, making them an exciting addition to our portfolio, and an even more useful resource for your organization.
Canadean's "Milk Market in India to 2017" provides detailed data on market dynamics in India Milk category, providing marketers with the essential tools to understand both their own and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify the areas where they want to compete in the future.
This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics that account for Milk sales overall and to discover which categories and segments will see growth in the coming years.
"Milk Market in India to 2017" provides you with the following:
* Historic and forecast growth dynamics by value and volume.
* Historic and forecast segmentation by value and volume.
* Distribution channel data by value (from 2009 through 2012).
* Latest news covering the global Dairy Food market.
* Latest mergers & acquisitions in the global Dairy Food market.
Reasons to Buy
* Enhance your understanding of the value and volume growth dynamics of the Milk category in India.
* Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales segmentation for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level.
* Identify the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics; and thereby quickly and easily indentify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
* Improve your knowledge of the latest industry news and mergers & acquisitions.
To order this report:
US: +1 800 986 6819
UK: +44 203 514 2363
India: +91 22 4098 7600