The analysts forecast global rare earth metals market to grow at a CAGR of 10.19% by demand volume over the period 2014-2019.
Rare earth metals have unique physical and chemical properties, which make them suitable to alloy with other metals for use in applications that require enhanced magnetic strength, high temperature resistance, and other properties. They are widely used in the manufacture of magnets for wind turbine generators and for the electrodes in metal hydride batteries. These metals are also used in various applications pertaining to catalytic converters, fluorescent lighting, and memory storage. Increased demand for high performance materials from automotive and renewable energy applications coupled with an expanding supplier base is driving the growth of this market.Covered in this report
The report, Global Rare Earth Metals Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion of the market, an extensive coverage on different types of application segments, elements, and demand-supply dynamics in various geographies.
The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast period. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=48766 .
The report presents data on the following segments of the market:
- Applications: permanent magnets, battery alloys, catalysts, polishing powder, phosphors, glass additives, ceramics, and others
- Elements: Light rare earth metals and heavy rare earth metals
- Geography: China, Rest of Asia, US, and others
- Canada Rare Earth
Other prominent vendors
- China Rare Earth Holdings
- Frontier Rare Earths
- Greenland Minerals and Energy
- Indian Rare Earths
- Jiangxi Copper
- Montero Mining and Exploration
- Namibia Rare Earths
- Quest Rare Minerals
- Rare Element Resources
- Showa Denko
- Ucore Rare Metals
- Exorbitant deposits of rare earth oxides
- Unavailability of skilled professionals in the mining sector
- Increasing number of rare earth metal exploration projects
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the various end-uses and potential applications for the product?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is the nature of competition between them?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=48766 .
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.