Vertigo is a sense of rotation, rocking, or the world spinning, experienced even when someone is perfectly still. Many children attempt to create a sense of vertigo by spinning around for a time; this type of induced vertigo lasts for a few moments and then disappears. In comparison, when vertigo occurs spontaneously or as a result of an injury it tends to last for many hours or even days before resolving.
Top Companies Participating in Vertigo Therapeutics Clinical Trials:-
· Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd.
· Laboratoires Pierre Fabre SA
· Dr. Willmar Schwabe Pharmaceuticals
· Abbott Laboratories
· MDM SpA
· Hennig Arzneimittel GmbH & Co. KG
· Eisai Co., Ltd.
· Apsen Farmaceutica SA
“Vertigo Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014″ provides data on the Vertigo clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Vertigo. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Vertigo. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
To get Discount on this report, visit: http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=255070 .
This is a premium report priced at US$2500 for a single user PDF.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
· Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
· Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
· Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
· Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
· Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
· Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
· Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies