Study Objectives of Precision medicine
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Precision medicine market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyze the Precision medicine market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by ecosystem, by sub markets, and by therapeutics and its sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global Precision medicine market
Market Synopsis of Precision medicine
In this modern world with progress of modern technology patients are showing more interest in their personal health care and fitness. The precision medicine services deal with infectious diseases, cancer and CVD and simplify their treatment along with precise diagnosis tests and prevention methods. The software and hardware are the influencing the market of precision medicine. Life style of people has changed in the recent years. Change in eating habits, the ambience of the workplace, adoption of indoor games and increasing westernization of lifestyle are the main reason for the emergence of diseases such as diabetes , obesity, hypertension, blood pressure and many more chronic diseases. Precision medicine has played a big beneficial tool as a solution for these problems. Globally the market for Precision medicine is expected to grow at the rate of about XX% CAGR from 2016 to 2027.
The market for Precision medicine is segmented in mainly three parts i.e. by ecosystem, by sub markets, and by therapeutics and its various sub-segments; by ecosystem include Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies, diagnostic companies, healthcare IT specialist/ big data companies, clinical laboratories. Whereas by sub markets include Companion diagnostic, biomarker based test, targeted therapeutics, pharmacogenomics, molecular diagnostics. The segments by therapeutics include Cancer/oncology, cardiovascular disease (CVD), central nervous system, infectious diseases.
Regional Analysis of Precision medicine
North America dominated the Global Precision medicine market with the largest market share, accounting for $XX million and is expected to grow over $XX billion by 2027. The European market for Precision medicine is expected to grow at XX% GAGR (2016-2027). Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at CAGR of XX% from $ XX million in 2016 to $XX million by 2027.
The key players that are involved in Global Precision medicine market are GE Healthcare (U.K), IBM (U.S), Intel (U.S), Novartis (Switzerland), Pfizer Inc. (U.S), Roche (Switzerland), Abbott (U.S), GSK (U.K), J&J (U.S), Teva pharmaceuticals (Israel).
· North America
· Western Europe
· Rest of Western Europe
· Eastern Europe
· South Korea
· Rest of Asia
The Middle East& Africa
The report for Precision medicine of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349