Global Aircraft Component MRO Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Aviation category.
The Aircraft component MRO services are essential in ensuring the smooth operation of aircraft. MRO providers and companies are regulated by various aviation authorities, such as the FAA, the CASA, and the EASA. Aircraft component MRO services include maintenance, repair, and overhaul of avionics and electronics, mechanical actuators, fuel systems and carburetors, landing gear, and auxiliary power units.
The analysts forecast global aircraft component MRO market to grow at a CAGR of 1.5% over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
This report includes the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global aircraft component MRO market for the period 2015-2019. Based on the type of aircraft, the market can be segmented into narrow-body, wide-body, and regional jets/turboprop.
The report, Global Aircraft Component MRO Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the landscape of the global aircraft component MRO market and its growth prospects in the coming years. This report includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44032
Single User License USD 2500
- GE Aviation
- Honeywell Aerospace
- Lufthansa Technik
- Pratt & Whitney
Other prominent vendors
- Barnes Aerospace
- Delta TechOps
- FL Technics
- Turkish technic
- Increase in joint ventures
- Difficulties faced by individual MRO providers
- Shift toward outsourcing of MRO components
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?